Sunday, October 17, 2010

Betty Crocker & Weddings

Well, this past week was fun!!
I baked my first BANANA Cream PIE! Which, got an A+ for taste and an F- for presentation. :)

 Everything was HOME MADE from scratch, INCLUDING the crust, I thought it tasted amazing!


The filling ended up not being very banana cream(y) but...it definitely tasted amazing! This is what it looked like before it got all melty and whatnot :)



Finished product!...You can call me Betty Crocker, Suzie Home maker, Or, Maryann hehe



Like I said, F- for presentation, first time though! Wish is was more of CREAM than, mush heheh. Tasted amazing, my parents ate it all!


We went to Jen's house a few times this weekend, and here are two handsome guys hanging out!

Then today we went Bridesmaid dress shopping for Lindsey & Trey's wedding next September!! I won't post the dress I think we are getting, but here are some fun photos from the trip today! haha.


My innocent sisterrrrr.



One of the dresses I liked! Fun, but not too easy to maneuver in!

Tonight I am going to go take some Maternity Photos of Dianna and her Man! Those will be up STAT! :) Very exciting!

And finally 
this upcoming week I am hosting a HALLOWEEN party at my house! So I am excited about that and to tell all about it next weekend! 

BOO!


Happy Sunday!
Go Colts!
P.S. We love Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment