Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog eats Blog!

Well, I  guess I am part of the trend of BLOGGING now. I figured that since I take photos of EvErYtHiNg, and I thought, what a cute idea! So, now you all can see what we are up to!

Last week, we recieved our wedding video, it is amazing, and I cried; SUCH an amazing day, and it was so nice to see the ceremony from everyone else's perspective! There was also some funny photos I really enjoyed seeing too!
I am unable to post it online now, but I am hoping I can figure it out :)

So last Thursday, Cole & I made an awesome pot of Chili for our work 
BBQ & Chili Cook off. It is an awesome recipe from Mom Russell's friend from Indiana! It is an award winning recipe, and a pretty delicious recipe!! :)
We tied for SECOND place! Yay Russell's!

I also baked some CUTE cuppycakes :) They won dessert (even though there wasn't a contest hehe)






And Monday is our,
FOUR month anniversary of being MARRIED!
I can't believe it!
 Some photos of us from cooking and our wedding day! Those aprons say "Mrs. Russell and Mr. Russell" SOO cute! Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment